Whether you are a new resident, or looking at joining our great 55+ community, here you will find useful information.
Our community supports an active adult lifestyle! We have many volunteer committees that plan and hold activities and events for our residents. We encourage all members to consider joining one or more of our committees. Click here for an example of our monthly activities: Cascades Monthly Social Calendar.
Our HOA fees are some of the lowest you will find! Our current fee is $332.33 per month, paid quarterly at $997 per quarter, and includes all of the following:
- Use of all Facilities (pool, sports courts, Amenity Center)
- Landscaping (mowing, pruning, irrigation, pest and weed control)
- Cable TV and Internet
- ADT Home Security
- Envera Security Gate Service
- Associa Property Management Services
- Utilities and Maintenance of all Common Areas
We are an HOA community with rules and regulations you should become familiar with.
- Pets: We allow homeowners to have 2 dogs or cats. Maximum weight for dogs is 75 lbs. Certain dog breeds are not allowed. Detailed restrictions can be found in the HOA Rules and Regulations.
- Golf Carts: Allowed with required equipment and registration.
- Exterior home improvements are allowed with approval of the Architecture Control Board (ACB). Details can be found in the HOA Rules and Regulations.
Following is a complete list of our governing documents:
- HOA Rules and Regulations
- Cascades Architecture Rules & Regulations
- Amenity Center Rules & Regulations
- Cascades at River Hall Declarations,
- Cascades at River Hall Articles of Incorporation
- Cascades at River Hall By-Laws
- Cascades at River Hall Amendments
For a printable copy of our Welcome Letter, click here: Cascades Welcome Letter.
Important community contact information including utilities can be found at the following link: Contact List.
If you have not received your Cascades Website login ID/password, please send an email to email@example.com. Only residents may have login IDs.